San Francisco Wedding Photographer
You're looking for a San Francisco wedding photographer - congratulations! The city by the bay is one of the most beautiful in the world, and a great place to get married. Whether you want an urban vibe, ocean and bridge views, or something a little deeper into nature, San Francisco really offers it all. Moreover, the weather is always mild and the people are very friendly.
Let this page be your guide to some of the best venues, restaurants and attractions in San Francisco so that you and your guests can make the most of their time here! I've been living in the SF Bay Area for a few years now, and can offer some tips to get you in the right direction.
Best wedding venues in San Francisco
If you're considering me as your San Francisco wedding photographer, you'll be happy to know that I've photographed most of the major venues in the city and surrounding areas! I do have a few favorites, so if you're still trying to decide on which venue to choose from, this list should help you.
- City Club SF - The City Club offers space for getting ready, ceremony and reception and is located right in Downtown San Francisco
- Julia Morgan Ballroom - Gorgeous venue in Downtown for ceremonies and receptions with a darker feel
- Golden Gate Club - Offers beautiful views of the city and the Golden Gate Bridge, ceremonies indoors or outdoors
- Palace of Fine Arts - Beautiful architecture and plenty of picturesque locations, can be slightly windy!
- San Francisco City Hall - Beautiful architecture, rich with history and located centrally in the city
- The Chapel SF - Located in the vibrant Mission District, this venue used to be a chapel and is now an event space!
- Conservatory of Flowers - Stunning architecture with plenty of greenery and flowers around, which makes for great photos
- Sunnyside Conservatory - 360-degree windows offer plenty of light, and a pretty garden surrounds the venue
- Legion of Honor - Another venue with great architecture and history, perfect for ceremonies and receptions
- Presidio Log Cabin - Have your ceremony and reception here while taking in views of the city and Golden Gate Bridge
- Cal Academy of Sciences - Let out your inner geek by getting married at this fun science museum
- de Young Museum - Art, architecture and panoramic views from the observation tower make this a unique wedding venue